Friday, December 4, 2009

Section Two, How I Will Miss You (yes, that does rhyme!)

As Creative Communications Year 1 Section 2 begins their last week together, I felt the need to say a few words. Most of my previous entries have been wordy, but since there are so few words to describe how I am feeling about some of the best people I’ve met in a really long time, I’m going to try to be as succinct and articulate as possible.

What it has meant to be to be around some of the smartest, most talented people I know, as well as be surrounded by people who are equally as passionate about things that matter to me, I cannot explain. I have enjoyed getting to know you all; I know that I can call each one of you my friend. Thanks SO much for all the laughs, treat days, I LOVED coming to class every day. What a great time it was. And dancing! Our section can dance!!!

I wish everyone so much luck in the next semester; I am already looking forward to seeing you around. Thanks for everything, everything, and everything.





5 comments:

  1. Aww! Kiran, I'm so glad I don't have to miss you at all because we're in the same class, but I'm definitely gonna miss the wonderful positive dynamic our class has. I've never met and gotten close to a group of people in such a short time. I feel truly lucky that I was fortunate enough to have Class 2 as my base family in CreComm. Love you guys! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I love everyone in our class. I will miss you all. But we mustn't get too down about our seperation, we just need to try harder to visit each other next term! Great post Kiran, you've said, i think, what we're all thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "It happens sometimes. Friends come in and out of our lives, like busboys in a restaurant." - Richard Dreyfuss, Stand by Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, we definitely had an unreal first semester. You better not let that projector consume you Kiran!! :] I think this is a perfect opportunity.. S2 BEE EFF EFFZZ. haha. ;)

    ReplyDelete