Monday, November 22, 2010

Journalists for Human Rights

Here's an organization which pretty much sums up my journalism dreams.

http://www.jhr.ca/en/

Visit their website to learn more.

Last summer, I received an internship with the organization in Toronto. Unfortunately, I was not able to take it because of other circumstances, but I hope everyone takes the time to check out the website and get involved with the organization because it is one that I am very proud to be associated with.

Dani Finch, a first year Crecomm wants to start up a chapter of the organization here at Red River College. If you're interested, message me and I can forward you on to her!

JHR, you inspire me!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kiran,

    Thanks so much for your kind words! We really hope that we can work together someday in the future.

    Keep on blogging!

    Best,
    Justine Yu
    Social Media Coordinator
    jhr (Journalists for Human Rights)

    ReplyDelete