Monday, February 28, 2011

IPP Go Time...

So here it is. The moment has arrived.

It's been over a year since this year's second year Crecomms began deliberating their IPPs (independent professional projects). And now, the time has come. It's almost hard to believe.

For those of you who don't know, my IPP is a video documentary on arranged marriages.

It has been a long and challening year for me with this IPP and, no doubt, the next week and a half, as I finish up and prepare for my presentation next week, will only be longer.

That being said, how sweet the end of the race feels!

I am so excited to finally have something to show for all of my work, and the final product reminds me why I chose a documentary in the first place. Because I now have something I can show to tell this story.

Next week marks IPP week. To anyone who reads this blog or knows anything about Crecommm, all the second year Crecomms will present their IPPS over the course of three days (March 9-11) at the Winnipeg Convention Centre. Here is the list of the order.

http://creativeinlove.blogspot.com/2011/02/ipp-time-baby.html

If you're in the area, drop by. It's unbelievable that Crecomm is ending and that in one week, the IPP, the thing that's been looming over our heads for over a year, will be over.

Wow. Time flies.

1 comment:

  1. Kiran, I was in the audience at your IPP presentaion and want to tell you that your little snippet left me wanting more. The topic was very interesting and we could tell that it is a topic very, very personal for you. Great job!

    ReplyDelete